Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Suriname people are funny & humble

4th January 2016 



We went on our bikes to visit some investigators. Suriname is really cool! I love the people here already, they are really funny & very humble. After we finished our day & biked back home, all of a sudden my bike stopped working. I would peddle but I wouldn't get any where! It was the strangest funniest thing. My companions just started laughing, we were basically stranded next to a hotel so we called our Zone leaders to pick us up.



My companions picked me up from the airport Sister Wood & Sister Zegelaar. I´m so lucky to have these two sisters as my companions. They take good care of me!


I love teaching the gospel. It makes me appreciate it so much more! Some of our investigators cancelled on us. Its sad when this happens but I try not to be discouraged! Because it means we will find someone who cant wait to hear about the church!! We have quite a bit of new investigators as well. When we taught them the first lesson...they just got so excited!! You could really see the light shining in them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment