Monday, June 20, 2016

Baptism May 30

I did not take may pictures this week. But this is what I do want to share with you...Sister Ria is a less active, a few months ago, we went by her and taught her a lesson. Her sister Anna was visiting her and so we asked her to sit with us. She loved it. Unfortunately she lives in the area of the Elders, so we took her information and passed it on, last Saturday she got baptized!!


















When she bore her testimony, she said how grateful she was that we invited her to sit with usu during our lesson.  When she was done bearing her testimony, she was about to sit back down. Then ran back to the microphone and said: "I forgot to say one more thing. I will endure to the end with all my heart." the next day, on the Sunday, sister Ria came back to church!














No comments:

Post a Comment