Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Visting my best friend


15th December 2015 Provo - Utah


I get to see my bestie today! Mom took me to Provo so I can spend a few hours with Amanda! Amanda and I met a few years ago in Frankfurt - Germany while she´s was being an exchange student. We picked her up for church and it just clicked between us, we would have her over, have sleep overs watched movies and just talked and talked into the wee hours of the morning. We kept in touch all this time via Skype and other social media. And we saw each other last December 2014

So happy to spend time with her before I start my mission! Of course my Mom got lost trying to find Amanda´s place, actually we were not too far but neither Mom or I had a clue where she lived. After giving Amanda some clues she came and found us ;)

We talked a lot today about anything and everything! We went to the University Mall in Provo, Amanda bought some stuff for her mission. Of course its a lot easier to find missionary attire right here in Utah! We also talked about the gospel, temple and about the love we have for our Heavenly Father and wanting to serve so badly!

Amanda is also serving a mission soon, she´ll be going to the Alpine Mission, covering Switzerland, Austria and Southern part of Germany. She´ll leaving in February 2016

God speed my boo...till we meet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment