Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Last night with La Familia

Last night

13th December 2015



Last night with the familia! All my bags are packed and I´m ready to go...well almost. I was pampered with present but foremost the love my familia showed was awesome! 
So its finally time to say goodbye!! I am so grateful that I´m able to serve the people in Trinidad port of Spain mission and preaching the gospel in the Dutch language. I know that our Heavenly Father loves his children. And as time is getting closer to Christmas remember the only gift that we need to have in our life is the Savior. I love you all and cant wait to see you after my mission. 

If you would like to know more about the church and in what I believe in, check out the church´s website:   www.lds.org

See you in 18 months! 






Love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment