Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Transfer call! Aug 22nd

We received our transfer call...I will be serving with Zuster Parker in Rainville. Which is super exciting but I´m pretty sad that I will be leaving Kwatta. I've basically served there my entire mission.


Highlight of this week: 8 baptisms on Saturday!! It was such a wonderful experience especially because our investigator Merville got baptized. It was so exciting and she was super happy! Soon she´ll gets married with a member, she´s awesome though whenever we leave her a scripture to read...she basically knows it by heart. It´s amazing to see the change in her!























We finally got to see Stefan, our investigator who went to the Netherlands for a month. He says he´s prepared to do anything he can to get baptized, I know its important.

Hope every one had a great week, I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment